Wednesday, December 11, 2013

L'Wren Scot for Banana Republic

 Banana Republic just launched their latest collection/collaboration with L'Wren Scot. I have to admit, it's not really my style but the pieces are pretty and the timing is right for the holidays. There were blazers, skirts and some accessories as well but my two favorite pieces are below. I don't really have anywhere to wear them but if I did....
 This is the Navy Lace Collection dress. I reminds me a bit of the Erdem dress that the Duchess of Cambridge wore on the trip she and Prince William made to Canada last year.
I think this dress is called the sequin wiggle dress. Not sure I could say that with a straight face. Anyway, I think this would be great for a New Years Eve party. But since my New Years plans usually include flannel pajamas and kids, I'm going to pass.

Have you seen any of these pieces? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Loved this collection - BR has been doing some wonderful collaborations. :)

    ReplyDelete