Thursday, November 19, 2015

Wearing the Pants

I know I have posted about some of the recent wardrobe changes I have made given my foot issues and the need to only wear flat shoes. I've trended to slim ankle pants with either pointed toes flats or loafer inspired shoes. I have some great picks to share below. Apologies for the small pictures.
 These are the Lands End Slim Legged wear to work pant. Beautiful navy wool pattern, 29 inch inseam and great quality. The rise is about an inch higher than I tend to like but not so much that I feel like I'm wearing granny pants. I live in Northern California so these are likely to be a year round pair of pants for me.
 Both these red pants above and black watch plaid ones below are also from Lands End. They are the mid rise wool pant. Fully lined and the kind of quality you don't see everyday any more. I went with the red ones because I have a pair of black watch plaid wide legged wool pants from the long past J Crew days of splendor than I wear at Christmas time. Adding another pair seems sort of redundant because they feel like the kind of pants you can only wear in December. But I'm really tempted and maybe I can work them into January in this shape? Stay tunned


This red pair is from Talbots and looks fun but very limited to the holidays. I think I'd go black watch plaid before I went with these but they could be a contender in the right context.
 
 
Any good pants in your life this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment