Friday, October 16, 2009

Personal style, changes?


I've always had a hard time with my "person style" It's changed several times over the years. I was a very preppy catholic school girl with the whole pleated skirt thing in high school. Went to a prepy east coast college where I lived in fair isle sweaters, chinos and duck boots. The I had the young working girl looks, the stay at home mom look. You get the picture. As I approach 40, things have changed again. The frayed light denim mini with tretorn sneakers gives way to the dark denim pencil skirt with pumps. I recently recieved a promotion at work and am now a VP at a major financial institution. Also, all my kids are school aged so there are no more jammy hands or spit ups. (Although an occasional vomit does happen). I'm still rocking the preppy vibe, it's just more Jcrew these days than Lily. Here's a glimpse of a look I'm working these days. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment