Monday, November 12, 2012

Back and Still here

Hi there, I've been MIA the past few weeks.  My new job is very time consuming and I've been doing some soul searching about where I am going. I've decided that I have more to share.  I'm not sure anyone is out there listening or reading but I have missed the outlet of blogging. In someways I created this instead of keeping a journal.  I'm going to continue for me and hope you might be interested in reading.  Either way, I'm still here.

Anyway, today is Vetran's Day.  I'm very thankful for the men and women who make such sacrifices to keep us safe.  My husband and brother in law are both vets and I have a nephew currently serving in the Marine Corp. My thoughts and prayers are with all of our current and past Vets as my utmost gratitude for your service!

1 comment:

  1. Hope things are going well and glad you are still blogging!

    ReplyDelete