Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Holiday Glamour

 One of our holiday traditions is the annual Hunt Ball. This is a lovely party held at a very fancy club. My parents are the Master of Foxhounds in our local hunt and both my sister and I were whippers in prior to the arrival of our small ones. My daughter CMB and my niece both go out with us now. CMB also attends the event. Above is a picture of my hubby and I. It's fun to get all dressed up and party. One of our members was a concert pianist before he went to law school so he plays carols and everyone sings at the end of the night.
                                                                Hubby, CMB and me,
                                                                 CMB and my father
CMB dancing with her grand father. My dad has always been a great dancer but was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's which is one of the reasons CMB attends this party at age 11. I want her to remember dancing with her grand father before he can't any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment