Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Signs of Spring

I know it's only February 3rd and that the groundhog says we are in for 6 more weeks of winter but here in Northern California it was 68 degrees yesterday and hasn't rained in almost 42 days so can you blame me for thinking of spring? I adore this dress from Brooks Brothers spring line. Their web site describes it as

Our dress is crafted in a silk and cotton blend and mixes nautical stripes with feminine tulips for a pop of color. Full pleated skirt with pockets. Crewneck. Princess seams. 38". Dry clean. Imported.

I love the quality material and the fact that is it lined as well as the color and length. I have a narrow waist and fuller hips so this style is a good one for me. I can't imagine where I would wear it though, given my life of office, kids and home so it's likely to remain something I yearn for from afar. What about you? have your thoughts turned to spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment