Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Ath-leisure?

I have to say, I'm tempted by the "ath-leisure trend. This outfit, from Athleta, seems comfortable and casual and somewhat suited to my weekend life. I have three kids, all of whom are super into sports. My weekends are spent at the lacrosse or baseball field, the basketball court, the fencing gym, sometimes more than one. I like to hike, run and do yoga so I am often squeezing that in and this seems like a good way to accommodate it. I just can't seem to make it work. I tend to be more structured in my clothes, capri pant or Bermuda shorts with a nice polo or tee and deck shoes is more my go to look. Anyone into this look and can share some trick? I feel like I am just wearing my pajamas when I dress like this and that everyone knows it. Maybe that's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment