Thursday, November 5, 2009

Confession Time


Ok, I admit it, I love to shop. I love the thrill of new things, those piles of perfect pristine garments just waiting to make you look all fabulous. I love putting on a new outfit and feeling perfectly prepared to meet any challenge. What I don't love is my credit card debt, and I admit I've got alot.


Once upon a time I was a sober, responsbile citizen. I still loved to shop but I never carried a balence on my cards. However, our fmaily had a little rough patch (oh say 5 years) which was a combination of me being a full time stay at home parent with 3 kids under 3 at one point. I had twins when the first baby was only 2. Hubby being out of work when the dot com bubble burst and then starting his own business and so on. The level began sneaking up.


Finally, I am now working full time and hubby and his business are stable. I am going to make a huge effort to pay some of this down. Not that I will stop looking fabulous, I'm just going to shop my closet and enjoy the challenge of putting together before unknown fabulous outfits! Whose with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment