Friday, June 15, 2012

5th Grade Graduation

It seems ages since I posted but things have been crazy.  AGB graduated from 5th grade yesterday and we are so proud of him.  He received a medal for service on the student council, for acheivement in social studies and won the Princples Award in all three categories, Acedemic Excellence, Character and Fitness. This is a picture of him and his 4 best buddies. Afterwards we all went to Benehanas for lunch with was super fun! Middle School here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Call me a party pooper but my daugther just did the whole 5th grade "graduation" ceremony. They just call it a celebration here and I think it is ridiculous. It is 5th grade. It was all my husband and I could stand to get through all the silly awards. You would think it was high school graduation or something.

    ReplyDelete