Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall Color Story

I've been weeding through my closet and getting ready for fall.  This year it is obviously and overwhemingly navy, camel and ivory with "pops" of red.  I have the staple khaki trench, mine is from Banana Republic and a red lady day coat from J Crew.  I also have a navy blazer (who doesn't). Mine isn't from J Crew but is actually a Brooks Brother boys blazer in size 16.  I also have the J Cerw school boy in camel from a few years ago.  Navy and camel tippis go with a red and camel cashmere turtleneck and a navy jackie.  I also have ared cardigan but forget what it was called. Navy and camel trousers both full length and cropped as well as both boot cut and skinny jeans.  Brown boots and the necessary leopard print accents as well as red heels.  Throw in the rose print flair skirt which was my favorite item from last year and most of the bases are covered.  I also have a couple striped tees to throw in on the weekends but this covers the bases.  What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment