Thursday, December 6, 2012

Makes me Smile

I love this shot from J Crew.  It's from their holiday catalogue several years ago.  I don't know which year exactly but I just love it.  It makes me smile.  I have a smilar coat from J Crew in red and have thought often of trying to duplicate this with a yellow skirt but not been able.  I think the models name is Anouck (not sure if I'm spelling that right) and she was one of my favorites. I'd try anythingt o get that soft rose flish and berry stained lips she used to sport. I like this look so much better than what I see at j Crew these days. The model is bright and happy, she looks like she ate breakfast and went for a run.  She also looks like she combed her hair.  I really dislike the messy hair and huge glassess look their models are sporting these days. Maybe I'm showing my age?  Anyway, this picture makes me smile every holiday season so I wanted to share.  Hope it makes you smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment