Friday, February 8, 2013

Quality vs. Quantity

When you are investing in your wardrobe, which do you go for, quality or qunatity? I have been trying to focus on quality and add few, but nicer pieces to my closet. It's not always easy for me to do. Ebay, in particular is my weakness. A great price or sale is tempting. I recently went into J Crew and they were having their final sale at 57% off. There were two pairs of wool cafe capris in the store. They were my size and I grabbed them and almost ran to the dressing room. I knew they would be ichy and I knew they weren't flattering on me because I had tried them on before. Thankfully sanity won out and I left them in the store but it was a near thing. I'm trying to focus on pruning my closet so that every piece in it is something I love and that fits and looks good. It's not an easy task as some pieces are hard to get rid of. What do you think?  Quality or Quanity?

No comments:

Post a Comment