Saturday, July 13, 2013

Summer Reading

First, apologies for my absense. We spent the 4th with my sister and cousin and their kids at my parents house at the coast which was really fun, but one of the smaller kids shared a stomach flu which was not. Both Hubby and I as well as one of my three kids came down with it so last week was a blur but we are all back to normal now. What would summer be without great summer beach reads. I wanted to share some of the things I'm reading now. 

 Revenge wears Prada is of course the sequel to The Devil Wears Prada. It takes place several years after Andy leaves Runway and she has a great new job and husband but all these great things go up in the air when Miranda re-enters her life. I just finished it and although I enjoyed it, it wasn't as good as the original. At least that's what I thought.
The Darlings is billed as the Bonfire of the Vanities for out time. I can't wait to start it! What are you reading this summer? Anything good? Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment