Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Still Summer!

Hi there, Ive got to say that I am just not ready for fall. I know it's the end of July and tomorrow is August 1 but that's not fall! All the stores and magazines are talking up the "fall collections" and "get ready fro fall"! but I just can't, really I can't. Here in the Bay Area we don't actually get summer till late August or early September. In fact, usually in October just as I begin to wish for cords and cashmere, it gets really hot. So hold on fall! I've still got summer on the mind!

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way! I was just looking at my calendar and my kids start school in four weeks...and one of those four we will be in Cooperstown for the boys to play baseball. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I always hold onto summer as long as I can and here in the South I can and our pool is open through end of Sept. for swimming. Fall--YUCK...I'll think about it in Oct.

    ReplyDelete