Thursday, November 5, 2015

Let's Enjoy Fall!

In keeping with my last post, I want to remind people to enjoy November and fall before throwing yourself full force into December and Christmas madness. I love the December Christmas feeling but I love Thanksgiving too. Sometimes I even think I like it better (shush, don't tell). Why? Because it has all the things I love about Christmas, food, family, fun and none of the pressure to have a perfect holiday that I sometimes feel about Christmas. So throw a log on your fire, admire your fall leaves, have another piece of pumpkin bread. Let's savor the season, not race through!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more. It's sad and frustrating to walk into stores 3 weeks before Halloween and find all the fall items on clearance to make way for all the Christmas merchandise. I force myself to wait until the day after Thanksgiving to bring out the Christmas music, movies and decorations. Then we enjoy them gradually, all through Advent. So glad I stumbled upon your blog.

    ReplyDelete