Monday, November 16, 2015

What a big family looks like

Now, my husband comes from a big family. He is the youngest child of 9. My kids are numbers 16, 17 and 18 in the list of grandchildren. It's a huge difference from my family where there is just my sister and I and my three kids plus my sisters 2. My kids are also the youngest of the grandkids. Most of them are grown up and starting to get married. This picture was taken just recently at one of the cousins weddings.

 This one is all of the original kids and spouses with my mother in law. My father in law passed away several years ago. My husband and I are on the far right.
My mother in law, who will be 90 in the spring, is in the center with the bride and groom. My family and I are on the far right. Missing from this picture are 5 adult cousins, 4 spouses and 4 great grandkids. It's quite a group!

1 comment:

  1. I come from a large family and while it has it times of conflict at times it is a blessing most of the time. Continued blessings on your family.

    ReplyDelete