Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Fewer and Better Things

I've recently discovered the brand CUYANA. They make beautiful, quality things and their entire philosophy is about having fewer, better things. It's easy to lose sight of that during this insane season with constant bombardment of sales but I'm really striving to make that my goal this holiday season. Things I bought because they were on sale that aren't perfect are going back and I'm searching for meaningful, personal items. My favorite part about Cuyana is something they call "Lean Closet" it's described on their website in the following way"

Lean Closet

With every Cuyana purchase where you select "lean shipping" at checkout, we will send you a reusable bag to fill up with items that aren’t helping you live your most beautiful life. You mail the bag back to us (with the included shipping label) and through our non-profit partner, H.E.A.R.T., your donated clothing will be given directly to women who will be able to gain fresh starts through your generosity. As an added bonus, for every donation you make, you will receive a $10 credit towards your next Cuyana purchase. It's about doing more with less in our closets — and doing more for others who are in need.

That's a philosophy I can get behind. I haven't bought anything yet but they are on my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment