Monday, December 7, 2015

Plaid!

If there is one thing I love, it's plaid and plaid scarves are my especial weakness. I snapped this beauty up at J Crew today and it was only about $40 with free shipping using the code Monday. I am always cold this time of year due to an auto immune syndrome that decreases circulation in the cold so I wrap up all the time! The best part is that I don't find this scarf to be overly "holiday" the way some are. The red Stewart pattern in particular feels very "Christmas" to me. Lot of heavy wear in December, not so much the rest of the year but I can see this one getting some mileage. Most of my wardrobe is navy and dark green anyway so what could be better? I'm thinking about taking it to my local trophy shop that does monograming and having my monogram put on in pink to match that stripe. Cute yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment