Monday, July 19, 2010

It Must Be Monday

You know how some Mondays just seem more, well more Mondayish than others? Well today is the Monday of them all. First, we are moving on Friday. We have spent all weekend packing and the house is a disaster. I hate starting a workweek when the house is not spic and span with all the laundry done and put away. Second, this is the really Monday part, I go into the boys room to make sure they are awake and tell them breakfast will be ready in about 10 minutes. The little one is naked, wrapped in his blanky on the floor. Apparently he wet the bed, took off his wet pjs, put them in the hamper and went back to sleep. He's 6, I can't remember the last time he wet the bed. He told me "the pee escaped". Then I look at the big fellow. He's 9. He had a bloody nose in the night and is stuck to his pillow. Suffice to say there are sheets being washed at my house now. Monday, Monday, don't trust that day! Hope there isn't anything else in store for me!

1 comment:

  1. Not a way you want to start the day! I hope it got better. I read your post below about the one bathroom so I hope thats what you chose.

    ReplyDelete