Friday, February 10, 2012

Boys



A week or so ago I hosted a sleep over for AGB's 11th birthday. He had his three best friends over and they had a blast. First off there was a ton of baseball/soccer/football. This is a group of boys into sports. Then they munched their way through a huge bag of pretzels. For dinner we had a tacho bar and again the food dispeared. They watched the movie "Real Steel" which I have decided is really the movie "Rocky" with robots during which they had popcorn. But the highlight of the evening was the make your own sundays as seen above. It was quite fun. I suppose I should be glad they weren't doing their hair and sneaking out to see the girls down the street. I suppose that comes soon enough. But for now a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment