Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Structure or Slouch?

I'm in the market for a new handbag this fall and these two from Banana Republic have caught my eye. They are pretty different and in someways personify the two different aspects of my life.


The first is is this structured bag called the Kylie bag. It aslo comes in a darker brown and navy. It's a top handled bag as well as having a should strap.  It's a stiffer leather and has alot of room inside. I imagine it would be great for comuting and likely some business travel that I know is in my future.
 Second is this slouchy hobo type bag.  It also is pretty roomy but seems more casual to me. I'm not sure how it would fit with my corporate side, yet I can see it at the ball park and soccer field where I spend my weekends.
So what do you think? Do you have a favorite? Right now I am leaning towards the more structured bag and thn switching to a casual canvas tote or something like that for the weekends.

1 comment:

  1. I like the more structured bag but both of these seem nice!

    ReplyDelete