Sunday, June 30, 2013

Beach

I like the idea of a signature scent but I don't really have one. I have ones I like but nothing special. Except in the summer, especially on weekend and evenings. Then I wear Bobbi Brown's Beach. Tome it just smells like summer. I think of the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk where my friends and I would hang out on the beach and ride the Giant Dipper after dark. It smells of the salty ocean, the coconut suncreen we all wore back then and for me putting it on is like stepping back in time a little, to when summer didn't mean camps and commutes but the beach and cute boys who surfed. It's not a year round scent, nor do I wear it to the office, but it's the nearest thing I have to a scent that means something to me when I wear it. How about you? Do you have a special scent?  How did you find it?

No comments:

Post a Comment