Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Wardrobe Workhorse - The White Shirt

Time for another look at a "wardrobe workhorse" - the white button down shirt. My personal favorite in this category are the no-iron slim fit version from Brooks Brothers. They wear like iron and I never have to use the iron! (pun intended). I also like the ones from Banana Republic but I find they yellow around the collar and under the arms more rapidly than the ones from Brooks Brothers. If you aren't going to go the no-iron route, then the Haberdashery shirts from J Crew are nice and wear fairly well. I seriously can't get enough of these. I wear then during the week to my business casual office with wool trousers and pencil skirts and on the weekends with jeans or capris. I always have at least 2 in my rotation. Truly a must have. Agreed? or disagree? Discuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment