Monday, October 20, 2014

A Fun Find, Paper Source

In my rambling around the internet I found a cool company called Paper Source and ordered this fun craft kit from them for the upcoming Christmas season. The kit comes with all the supplies necessary to make this neat poinsettia wreath. Click here to go to the page.
They also have this beautiful peony one which you can find here. It looks a little harder than the poinsettia one so I think I am going to wait until I complete the first one before ordering but I am already picturing how perfect it will be on my front door at Easter! They also have cards and stationary and a bunch of other cool craft kits. I'll report back once I complete the wreath above and let you know how it goes but I think they are well worth taking a look! Happy Monday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment