Friday, October 17, 2014

Proper Table Settings

I know, I know, once again I have been gone for ages. If you are still out there checking in, my humblest apologies. Life has been insane but I keep finding that something pulls me back to this blog so here I am. I've been doing a lot of thinking and fine tuning bits and pieces of my life recently so I have lots to share. In the mean time, as the holiday season approaches, I saw this on Pinterest and thought it seemed like a good thing to share. I have been working hard on the manners of the three kids in my life and table setting has been a recent focus. My  biggest weaknesses has always been remembering whether the spoon goes inside the knife or vice versa. I'm not hosting Thanksgiving this year, my mom is but I'm sure I will be setting the table (not to mention doing dishes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment