Monday, December 28, 2009

Boxing Day Survival


Boxing Day is the day after Christmas and traditionally a big day for foxhunting. It was especially big this year as I ended up mounted on the horse my sister and I refer to as "the black monster". He is a big, black draft cross gelding my mom usually rides. Both my sister and I try and avoid riding him because when he was younger we both fell off of him and got hurt. She tore her ACL and I shattered my wrist resulting in a surgury with pins etc. Anyway, i rode him this time and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised as he was a total gentleman. Also out was my daughter C on her pony. The pony is a star, she doesn't jump yet but is tough as nails, the pony gallops right along and totally keeps up. This photo is of C, myself, my Dad and a friend. It was a greta day!

No comments:

Post a Comment