Monday, December 28, 2009

Love This Jcrew Photo - My Favorite Looks


When I think about when I first loved Jcrew 2007 comes to mind. That was when I first discovered their amazing blend of classic and yet stylish. Sometomes I feel that this has escaped them as the parade of ruffled camis continues, but that's another post! This photo from their holiday line in 2007 says it all. I love this model too. I had a very Jcrew christmas. On Christmas Eve I wore my coal minnies with a navy silk cami and sweater from the Gap and on Christmas Night I wore a red and black taffeta plaid strapless dress that was a score from Grandma last Christmas with a black tartine cardigan. Santa also left me a beautiful poppy red madeline coat under the tree! I am going to try and recreate this look tomorrow with my red coat and blue belle skirt! I'll post a photo if I can so you can see how it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment