Monday, March 5, 2012

Color in the Spring

It really felt like spring here this past weekend. First of all, it was opening day for our little league. It was crazy but we are finally off and playing ball. It's been quite a journey (I'm the president) but all is well and hopefully will continue. Secondly, the weather was just amazing. Warm and sunny, really just perfect. In the spring, I always think of color. I love this shot above from Brooke Brothers spring collection. This contrasting cardigan and button down is one of my most trusted go to looks. I wear it with jeans on the weekends and with skirts and trousers during the week. Something about this look spoke to me. It's a slightly more adult looking way to wear color, as it it's not super bright so it somehow feels more office appropriate to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment