Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cafe Capri in green?

I love the J crew cafe capri.  They have become my summer staple.  I wear them pressed with a nice crease for the office with a blouse, blazer and flats and on the weekend with a tee and sandles.  This past weekend I dropped into the J Crew store near me to see what was new and emerged with this pair in warm jade, which is J Crew speak for green.  I've been hovering around the fringle of colored pants for a while.  I didn't want to spend a great deal for them as I suspect the trend may be gone next summer but these were marked down to $29.99 and so I bit on them.  They are preppy and fun.  I'm going to wear them with a striped blouse and my navy school boy blazer to start I think.  They are pretty classic and so I hope that they will always be wearable even when the bright pant trend has faded. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment