Thursday, May 10, 2012

Importance of Family

I really think family is important.  A few weeks ago we went to Fresno to see my cousin who still lives there.  The kids had a great time with their cousins and I love it that they are close.  I am the oldest of the cousins in my generation.  My sister is 3 years younger and my other two cousins are 10 and 12 years younger.  It made a big difference when we were younger, I was the baby sitter.  But now that we are grown, it does not seem to make a difference.  AGB is missing here because he was playing in a baseball tournament (what else). 


 My daugher CMB with cousins E and K.  CMB is almost 9.  E wis 3 and K 6.  They still have fun together.
 This is the terrible threesome oe my son OPB (in the center) and his cousins R and T on either side. They are only about 6 months apart in either directoin and have a ball together.
This is me (in the white top and khaki shorts) with my sister and cousins.  I don't look 10 years older do I?

Do you have cousins you are close too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment