Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Style File

I'm sorry for the long absence. I'm having trouble with the blogger photo uploader and it doesn't want me to use photos from my computer, just ones I have previously used. Any one else with this problem? I'll keep working on it though because I have some great holiday pictures to share. I hope you and yours had a wonderful holidays. I often find that January seems gray and dull after the glitter of December. Anyhow, I've been doing a big closet clean out. I'm currently updating and refining my look. The one above from Banana Republic is one of my favorite looks and I've got a "from my closet" version on today. If you haven't tried the sloan skinny ankle pant, you are missing out. I like them better than the J Crew Minnie pant and have them in several colors. I really like the narrow pant, pretty blouse and blazer combo here. My stle resolution for January is to pick it up a notch and get rid of what really doesn't work for me but that I keep hanging on to because I want it to work. I am very susecptible to buying something because the image it projects appeals. I want the lifestyle the item represents, not the item itself, know what I mean? The outfit above works for me, it's professional and stylish and yet still pretty. Wishing you a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment