Friday, April 5, 2013

Happy Easter!

So I am few days late getting my Easter pictures out of the camera an up. It was still a fun day. I usually host our Easter brunch and have a little egg hunt in my back yard. This year the weather was not as nice as it could have been but the rain held off until we were done hunting eggs and it was warm enough for the girls to wear their pretty dresses. I still remember the Easter when I was about 11 and it was freezing and pouring rain and I had to wear a kilt and blazer instead of my lovely dress.


The table setting. One of the reasons I love to host Easter is because I use my great grandmothers yellow flowered china.


CMB and her cousin E, all dressed up!

All the cousins, ready for the hunt!

OPB, AGB and CMB

Hubby and I, Easter calls for Lilly!

Kids on the Hunt!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment