Friday, October 18, 2013

For the Love of Bows

I love bows. As I enter my 40's though, I'm wearing them less. I still tie them on my daughters braids and indulge my son in his bow tie collection but I thought I was beyond wearing the bows myself until I saw the James Kiel Patrick Vickers Bow Collection Bracelet. I sense an obsession coming on. For my first purchase I chose "Mr. Clayborn", this cute fox print in green. The web site describes the bracelets as follows:

"Men have been making a splash with Bow-Ties for years by spicing up their conservative wear with a touch of color, fun, and whimsy. The Vickers' Bow collection was our solution to giving a girl a chance to. Each silk bow is hand-sewn in Rhode Island and fastened with a brass lobster claw and chain link to adjust the size.
Revering the construction of the classic hand-sewn bow-tie, the Vickers Bow borrows similar elements of a haberdasher’s superior bold fabrics, delicate craftsmanship and exquisite personality, tailored for the well dressed wrist."

I think they are super cute and can't wait for mine to come. I foresee it being a fixture on my wrist this winter!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I will have to check them out...I will still wear a wide grosgrain bow with a low ponytail in my hair, but not as often as I used to!

    ReplyDelete