Thursday, October 10, 2013

Sunshine Award!


The lovely blogger over at Suburban Charm nominated me for a Sunshine award! It's my very first very blogger award so thanks! She gave me the following 10 questions to answer. Here's my best shot.
  • Who is your biggest inspiration when it comes to decorating?
Ralph Lauren, I love the tartan, blue and white china look! Very classic
  • What clothing shop is your favorite?
It used to be J Crew but now it's Brooks Brothers
  •  What is your "comfort food"?
My mom's beef stew, so yummy!
  • What is your most cherished possession?
Besides my husband and kids? The pearls I got for high school graduation.
  • Current Lipstick color?
Aphrodite by Chantaille
  •  If your luggage got lost on a week long trip, what three things would you have to purchase in order to survive the week?
Clean underwear, tinted moisturizer and deodorant
  • Favorite tote bag to use?
Coach for work, Lands end for weekend!
  • Most recent "splurge" purchase?
I don't have a recent splurge, I've been very frugal but I need a new coat so that's coming!
  • What charity is most dear to your heart?
Planned Parenthood, every woman deserves access to preventive reproductive care 
  • Best piece of advice from a lesson you have learned in life?
Not to sweat the small stuff. I know it sounds trite but with three kids and a full time job it's very true!
 
 
Now, here are the rules for the game. It's kind of like a chain letter so hopefully I'm doing it right. She nominated 10 but I don't have that many bloggy friends so I'm only doing 5.
 1. Include the award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself and write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers to receive the award.
5. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Great answers! Nice getting to know you a little bit better. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete