Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Favorite Work Pants

I confess, I love these pants for work. They are the Banana Republic Sloan Slim Ankle Pant. I usually wear them with a shell or tee and blazer during the summer and either a Tippi sweater or a wool turtleneck under a blazer in the winter. I wear them with structured flats, like pointed toed loafers or sometime smoking slippers. They are trim and yet not tight. I used to love the J Crew Minnie pants but thought they were just a smidge to tight for my office and a bit casual as well. These pants are really perfect and they are super comfortable to sit in all day and yet still look crisp when you stand up. I find they do stretch during the day but I don't get the dreaded "saggy but" look with them. They come in a bunch of colors but I like the navy best. I just got a pair of gray windowpane ones for fall! Have you tried these? You should!

No comments:

Post a Comment