Friday, January 22, 2010

To Tweet or not to Tweet?

I'm trying to decide whether or not I should sign up for twitter. I haven't done it yet because I'm just not sure I would use it. It seems like a case of "TMI" to me. I'm just not sure anyone would care what I'm eating for lunch or that I dropped the kids off at school. And yet it seems that if I don't, I'm missing some huge important thing. My brother in law is the king of social media and thinks it is very important and seems to always have his i-phone in hand. Do you guys tweet? Am I missing out?

1 comment:

  1. It can be fun, especially if you focus on a specific topic (you can use the "lists" feature to do that). If you ever liked chat rooms, you might like Twitter, although it's a lot slower and simpler than chat.

    ReplyDelete