Saturday, April 7, 2012

Before and After

Today my little girl did a very brave thing. She's been growing her hair forever and refused to let me cut itfor almost 2 years. Our Brownie troop has been doing a unit on community and helping others and she had read about Locks of Love and how they make wigs for kids with cancer. All on her own she asked me if she could come with me when I got my hair cut this morning and donate her hair. She was able to donate 8 inches of thick, honey blond locks that will make someone very happy. I'm so proud of the person she is growing up to be!


This is the before shot! Look at that that pretty hair!
The first chop and the pony tail is history!
The final result. Doesn't she look grown up? It's hard for me to believe that she is only 8. She looks so grown up here and she just loved how it looked. She told me, it's just hair, even if I hate it, it will grow back. So proud of my big girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment