Monday, July 2, 2012

Superbowl

Sorry I have been MIA for a bit but I have been super busy.  I am president of our local little league and it is all star time.  Our league was asked to host a tournament called the Minors Superbowl.  It is a 4 day, single elimination tournament and had 17 teams platying in it. Needless to say I was at the park 24/7 for those 4 days as well as the day before getting ready and the day after cleaning up.  It helped that AGB made that team so he was playing during that time.  Our team did really well and reached the final game but lost 6-4.  Still we were proud of our SMLLA team!  It was a fun, but exhausting 4 days and I think a good time was had by all.  Here you see out ream lined up for the National Anthem.  AGB is number 44 wearing the catcher gear.  Interestingly, although he was the number one pitcher on his team during the regular season, he spent most of this tournament behind the plate as catcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment