Monday, March 18, 2013

Starting Fresh

As much as I sometimes dislike Monday's I feel pretty good today. Like it is the start of something good. It's been a while since I felt that way on a Monday. The kids had a busy weekend at the ball park and lacrosse field and the weather was really nice. It finally feels like spring is here which may have something to do with the way I feel. There is something about spring that I really like. It feels hopeful and bright after a cold winter. I love fall too but there is something about spring this year. I'm hosting our family's Easter brunch and already planning the egg hunt. Even the 12 year old gets into that. I ususally have 2 "special" eggs that have a treasure of the green folding kind inside. Do you have any special Easter traditions? Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment