Friday, May 21, 2010

New arrivals, meh

So with much excitement I was awaiting this latest rollout of new arrivals at Jcrew. It's summer! And since summer is something we are sorely lacking here in the Bay Area right now I was looking forward to at least pretending I had somewhere to wear great summer stuff. Maybe a new bathingsuit? So this morning I jumped on and meh. Not exciting. It all looks the same as the rollout before, tattered ruffles, muddy boring neutrals, slouchy rumpled and very short skirts. The few things I did like are way over priced. Maybe I'm just cranky and tired on a Friday after a very long week at work but really not feeling it. Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Look at it again tomorrow. If it doesn't do it for you, then just wait and wear what you have!

    ReplyDelete