Thursday, November 11, 2010

Long Overdue Halloween Post

OK, I admit it. I'm way over due in posting my pictures of Halloween fun. In my defense it was an insanely busy weekend and it took me a while to get all the pictures downloaded. First up we have a picture of the three kids heading out to trick or treat. A Police Officer, a Colorado Rockies Baseball player and a Cheeleader. For only being out about an hour or so, a great deal of loot was collected. It's still being hoarded and guarded.

This second picture was taken during the day on Halloween. it is opening meet for the Los Altos Hounds. This is my daughter on the little pony, me on the big black horse and my mom on the red mare. It was a gorgeous day and alot of fun. C has been riding out with us on her pony since she was 3. She turned 7 in August. This is her second year off the leadline. With the exception of the fact the pony hates to cross water she does great.
Finally, this is a picture of hubby and I at a grownups only party Saturday night. We have a friend who always threw the best halloween parties, band and everything. Then a few years ago she moved away and we were so sad. Then this year she moved back. Yeah, wild halloween party again. It was quite an event. A good time was had by all.




No comments:

Post a Comment