Monday, November 22, 2010

Shirred Wool Skirt


OK, so I am a year behind the times but I am loving the shirred wool skirt J crew did last winter. I missed them last year. They just weren't on my radar for whatever reason. I managed to score the gray one and the coral heather one over on the JCA. I have to admit they are really great. Now I did size up. I would normally take a medium in a skirt like this and it would be to short. Instead though, these are both larges. They sit lower, almost and then the length is perfect which is good because there is no hem to let you. I'm wearing the gray one today with textured black tight, flat black boot and a black turtleneck. I'm going to see the new Harry Potter movie with my sister after work so I wanted to be comfortable since I won't get home to change. Do you have these skirts? Do you love them?

No comments:

Post a Comment