Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A Personal Triumph!

I've noticed that alot of my blog posts sometimes seem to be whinny when I read them later. You know, yesterday I whinned about red cups. Lots of days I whine about my life. I've decided my New Years Resolution (hey I Strbucks can have red cups in November I can make my resolutions then too!) is to be more positive. I want to celebrate life, not whine about it. SO without further ado, TA DAH! I figured out how to link my polyvore sets on the blog. SO now you can see the things I make on polyvore should you be so interested! I'm not very tech savy so this is a big step for me! Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. What a good resolution!!! The great Jim Miller believed that we'll have a GREAT day everyday if we resolve to have one. He was right!

    ReplyDelete