Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Haul

One last holiday themed post before I accept that it is January and the holiday fun is over for another year. I wanted to share some of my favorite presents from the holidays.

First is this Hermes silk scarf from my monther. It was her grandmother's and looks brand new. I love the vibrant colors.

The Viridian green no. 2 pencil skirt from J Crew from mom and dad. So exciting and matches perfectly with the scarf above.

This is the Aubrey Jacker, also from J Crew from a few years ago. It's a wool herringbone, fully lined in a bright berry like color. Mom found it new on ebay. Also perfect with the scarf above. I'm not sure if I am brave enought to wear all three at the same time. Maybe with a black cashmere sweater and tights? I tried it on and it does look smashing, but it might be a tad much for my office. Out to dinner or to an event it would be perfect!





1 comment: