Friday, January 13, 2012

Time to unwind



Boy am I ever glad it is Friday. This past week has been so busy. I can't recall if I mentioned it here but I ended up as the Little League President when we held board nominations in the fall. This past week has been super busy as we have been drafting teams every night this past week till at least 10. There are still two more divisions to draft but they are the lower ages so hopefully will be more drama free. Anyway I'm loveing this spotted sleep shirt from J Crew. It looks perfect for curling up with a cup of tea or hot choclate and relaxing. Of course since Hubby is out of town on business this weekend and we have to finish AGB's science project, go to cub scouts, flag football and lacrosse, it may not happen exactly like that. Sigh, well a girl can dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment