Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Sisters

As we get closer to Thanksgiving, it's time to think about people we are thankful for in our lives. I have to be thankful for my sister. She is three years younger than I but we are very close. She lives about 20 minutes away so we see each other a lot. As you can see from the above picture, that's me in the red dress) we look nothing a like. Our personalities are quite different too. I'm a very preppy, traditional lawyer, and she is a more casual, elementary school teacher. However, I know that if I have a problem, of any sort, I can call and she will do her best to help and she know she can do the same. Truly, everyone needs someone who will truthfully say, "yes that makes you look fat", in their life.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful my girls each have a sister. My sister is 15 years younger than I am, and while I adore her, she is closer in age to my daughters! Such a special bond sisters have...I have some friends who are like sisters to me...I just wish we lived closer together!

    ReplyDelete