Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve


Now that the frenzy is finally behind us I am going to start uploading my pictures from the fabulous holiday we jsut had and will being to share them. I did want to post this one really quick. I snapped it just before we headed out the door to Christma Eve Mass. My daughter C sings int eh childrens choir and they did a beautiful job. Later in the evening I realized that my oldest son, A, and hubby were dressed similar. It was especially funny as A had made a huge fuss this holiday season about dressing to match his brother and sister. I generally buy the boys matching shirts and vests that coordinate with the dress C wears. Anyway A and Hubby both had on white Brookes Brothers shirts, blackwatch plaid ties, navy blue Brooks Brothers blazers and Bass loafers. It was to funny! Anyway, I hope your holiday was merry and bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment