Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Holidays are upon us!


Well the Holidays are almost upon us. As my mother would say, the festivities most merrily commence! In a some what surprising turn of events I am very organized this year. Frequently at this time I am running around like a loon with a bad cold. But I have all my gift bought and even wrapped, cards are sent and stocking stuff ready to go. Don't hate me please! I have no idea how this has happened. This is our year to be home on Christmas, we go to my folks on alternating years. C is singing in the Children's Choir at our church for the 6 pm mass on Christmas Even and then we will head to a friends house for dinner and festivities. Hopefully, C and I will get out to hunt on Boxing Day but it has been raining a ton here so maybe not. I hope all of you lovelies out there are having a safe and happy holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment