Thursday, December 23, 2010

It's almost here!


Oh my goodness! it is so hard to believe that tomorrow night is Christmas Eve. I'm working this one last day and then I'm off tomorrow and Monday. Really can't wait. Hubby is home today and he and our daughter C have been baking up a storm. I can cook, not bake. When last they called they had made carmels, another batch of marshmellows and shortbread. Yumm! Can't wait to get home! Both A and brother O are al the last day of baseball camp. It's kind of funny, A loves baseball. He's almost 10 and has played with singleminded fanaticalness since starting tball at 5. O has never played before. He is 7 and startled both Hubby and I when he annoucned he wanted to play this year. At first I suspected his brother had brainwashed him. Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment