Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Me from A to Z

I've seen a lot of these "Me from A to Z" posts lately so I thought I'd join the fun! This may be more about me than you are interested in knowing but, here it goes.

A. Age: 40

B. Bed size: King

C. Chore you dislike: cleaning the bathroom

D. Dogs: not right now, my beloved standarf poodle, Java, died 2 years ago

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, coffee, and more coffee

F. Favorite color: navy blue and pink

G. Gold or silver: gold

H. Height: 5'8”

I. Instruments you play(ed): none, I'm totally tone deaf, can't sing either.

J. Job title: Attorney and Mom.

K. Kids: 3, boys aged 10 and boy/girl twins, age 7

L. Live: San Mateo, CA, near SF

M. Mom’s name: Mindi

N. Nicknames: the regulator (I've very organized)

O. Overnight hospital stays: twice for shoulder surery, twince for childbirth and 1 2 week long stay when appendicitis while 20 weeks prepgant with twice caused premature contractions. That stay was followed by another 4 weeks on bed rest.

P. Pet peeves: people who chew with their mouths open.

Q. Quote from a movie: “Go Ahead, make my day" - Clint Eastwood

R. Righty or lefty: Right

S. Siblings: 1 younger sister

T. Time you wake up: 5:30.

U. Underwear: uhm, yes?

V. Vegetables you don’t like: brussel sprouts

W.What makes you run late: nothing, I hate being late

X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, shoulders, wrist, knees.

Y. Yummy food you make: coffee cake and lemon blueberry muffins

Z. Zoo animal favorites: elephant

So that's me. A to Z!

No comments:

Post a Comment